BED BUG PATROL - BED BUG KILLER VALUE PACK
Bed Bug Killer Value Pack Includes:
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KILL BED BUGS, EFFECTIVELY, EFFICIENTLY & QUICKLY!
- 2 – 24oz Bed Bug Patrol Spray
- 1 – 32oz bottle of Benzarid Disinfectant & Virucide
- 1 – 2 pound bag of Crawling Insect Control Dust & Free Dust Applicator
- 1 – In-Depth Bed Bug Guide Digital Ebook
This natural insecticide comes in a 24oz. bottle with an easy-to-use spray trigger for convenient and immediate application. This formula is almost completely odorless with a light hint of peppermint and is non-staining. Bed Bug Patrol Killer Spray may be used on many surfaces such as mattresses, box springs, carpets, walls, floors, base boards, inside furniture and much more. Bed Bug Patrol – Bed Bug Spray is trusted by families, businesses, hotels and anywhere a “premium” natural treatment is required. Bed Bug Patrol has been helping families and businesses get rid of bed bugs for over 13 years. Bed Bug Patrol, a name and a product you can trust for all your bed bug needs.
- Kills bed bugs on contact
- Kills bed bugs and their eggs, ending the bed bug life cycle
- Use on mattresses, box springs, linens, carpets and more
- Easy-to-use trigger sprayer
- Slight peppermint aroma, non-staining formula can be used on many surfaces
This pack includes two 24 oz bottles of Bed Bug Patrol’s Natural Bed Bug Killer Spray. Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer contains natural ingredients and is proven to eliminate bed bugs (Cimex lectularius) without harsh pesticides found in many traditional treatment methods. Most Bed Bugs treatment products use Permethrins and Pyrethrins, which are serious carcinogens. Bed Bug Patrol is a kill on contact* spray that is fast and effective!
*Kill on contact: bed bugs generally die within 30 minutes to 24 hours of contact with Bed Bug Patrol’s Natural Bed Bug Killer.
Easy To Use
- Locate Bed Bugs – Inspect all areas of each room for evidence of bed bugs. Leave nothing unturned. Check bed, bed frame, furniture, base boards, rugs, behind switch plates, and wall art.
- Prepare the Area – Thoroughly clean the each area. Strip and wash all linens & bedding in hot (120º or more) water. Vacuum up any bed bugs found, paying special attention to seams and folds on mattresses and box springs. Dispose of vacuum bag or canister contents off premises ASAP! Disinfect any hard surfaces with Benzarid.
- Attack Bed Bugs Where They Hide – Using a hand held steamer, combat bed bugs by thoroughly steaming anywhere you have seen evidence of bed bugs. Make sure steam is getting into all cracks and crevices.
- Treat the Bed – Carefully treat the folds, seams and tufts of mattresses and box springs, headboards, footboards, and bed frames with hand held steamer. Lightly apply Bed Bug Patrol bed bug killer spray to all areas you just steamed.
- Treat the Furniture – Appy Bed Bug Patrol bed bug killer spray and Crawling Insect Control Dust to all the cracks and crevices of furniture, walls and floors. Note: Be sure to check for hollow legs and spray underneath furniture.
- Trap the Bed Bugs – Install bed bug traps (tacky side up) below furniture, anywhere legs or feet of furniture touch the ground.
- Follow Up in 2 Weeks – Repeat steps if bed bugs are persisting.