Bed Bug Patrol Treatment Packs
Get rid of Bed Bugs without exposure to harsh chemicals!
Bed Bug Patrol Bed Bug Killer is natural and proven to eliminate bed bugs (Cimex lectularius) without harsh pesticides found in many traditional treatment methods*. Most Bed Bug treatment products use Permethrins and Pyrethrins, which are serious carcinogens. Bed Bug Patrol is a kill on contact* spray that is safe for your whole family, pets included*!
*Kill on contact: bed bugs generally die within 30 minutes to 24 hours of contact with Bed Bug Patrol’s Natural Bed Bug Killer.
About Bed Bug Patrol
Bed Bug Patrol® Bed Bug Killer is proven to kill bed bugs on contact within 30 minutes to 24 hours. Made with natural essential oils, Bed Bug Patrol is safe to use around children and pets.
Bed Bug Patrol® has been evaluated in independent laboratory studies and proven to be effective. Click here to see the test results from Snell Scientific.
Bed Bug Patrol Natural Bed Bug Killer comes in a variety of sizes to make getting rid of bed bugs easy. Either on the go or at home, Bed Bug Patrol is available in 1 Gallon, 24 ounce, and 3 ounce TSA approved Travel Size. Get a Good Nights Sleep!
Easy To Use
- Locate Bed Bugs – Inspect all areas of each room for evidence of bed bugs. Leave nothing unturned. Check bed, bed frame, furniture, base boards, rugs, behind switch plates, and wall art.
- Prepare the Area – Thoroughly clean the each area. Strip and wash all linens & bedding in hot (120º or more) water. Vacuum up any bed bugs found, paying special attention to seams and folds on mattresses and box springs. Dispose of vacuum bag or canister contents off premises ASAP! Disinfect any hard surfaces with Benzarid.
- Attack Bed Bugs Where They Hide – Using a hand held steamer, combat bed bugs by thoroughly steaming anywhere you have seen evidence of bed bugs. Make sure steam is getting into all cracks and crevices.
- Treat the Bed – Carefully treat the folds, seams and tufts of mattresses and box springs, headboards, footboards, and bed frames with hand held steamer. Lightly apply Bed Bug Patrol bed bug killer spray to all areas you just steamed.
- Treat the Furniture – Appy Bed Bug Patrol bed bug killer spray and Crawling Insect Control Dust to all the cracks and crevices of furniture, walls and floors. Note: Be sure to check for hollow legs and spray underneath furniture.
- Trap the Bed Bugs – Install bed bug traps (tacky side up) below furniture, anywhere legs or feet of furniture touch the ground.
- Follow Up in 2 Weeks – Repeat steps if bed bugs are persisting.
Pick Your Bed Bug Treatment Pack Below